The Elektrotehniški vestnik strives to publish well-written papers in all areas of electrical engineering and computer science that present important research results, successful applications or development, and well-focused surveys which put recent progress into a broader perspective.
- Prepare the manuscript according to the Instructions for authors and send electronic version in pdf or docx format to the Editor: Andrej.Zemva[at]fe.uni-lj.si
- The Editor will take care of the review process and return to the contact author the reviewers notes and copyediting notes.
- If the paper gets accepted, the contact author will be asked to amend the manuscript. The Editor will check the manuscript and send it to the appropriate lector.
- Apply the received lector corrections and send the final version of the manuscript in source format (docx or LaTeX, including graphic files) to the Editor. Please mark the parts where you disagree with lector.
- During the typesetting process the Editor will correspond with the author directly advising him/her of necessary steps to be taken for the processing of his/her manuscript.
Instructions for Authors
- MS Word Template and Instructions (EV_eng.docx)
- LaTeX Template